Made with Love

Out-Call Newb Review - Fiona @ Cupids

leomuchacho

Joined Aug 4, 2011
Messages 27
As a Newb to both the hobby and the board, I have used many of the reviews to do recon before taking the leap then posting my first review. Thanks for all of the good advice (whether I was able to act on it or not.)!!

Now that I have a few adventures under my belt (no pun intended), I thought I would circle back with how things went and give back to the board. Because I may be a little analytical, my review is broken down into things I was looking for and what i thought other reviewers seemed to find important as well. Hopefully it’s not too much info.

While in Toronto in June, I had a very late evening and upon returning to my hotel room I decided to take the hobby plunge. I found that Cupid’s was able to accommodate a late night appointment with Fiona.

Arrangements were very easy to make and Fiona arrived at my room shortly after. I was anxious and excited with few expectations. Fiona greeted me warmly with a hug and I offered her a drink. We got settled and chatted. After a too many minutes I awkwardly leaned in to start the inaugural show and shake my nerves.

Looks: 6/10 - Dressed in a long coat with an intriguing fishnet body suit beneath. Fiona was cute and with a girl next door look. Not thin, good shape, medium build.

Backside: 6/10 - Decent. Looked good in her body suit was and was easy to hold on to.

Boobs: 5/10 - Decent naturals. I prefer them a little perkier.

Care: 7/10 - Maybe a smoker, but nothing very apparent. Well groomed, more than a landing strip but trimmed ok. Nice kitty.

Personality: 7/10 - Easy to talk to and made me feel at ease. She didn’t rush or watch the clock. I think maybe a little on the shy side.

Pre-Game: 5/10 - Not a lot of making out. LFK, but it wasn’t stellar so I went south of the border for DATY.

Responsiveness: 6/10 - Fiona was certainly accommodating, but I assume she could see that I was nervous and made it more about me. I liked that. Nice soft moans and quick breaths. Little eye contact.

Service: 7/10 – She rolled me and returned the favor with a good BBBJ, nice slow CG grind, and then gave a Doggie style finish. Not a lot of pillow talk but I didn’t mind. Fiona was probably a good first time. Not sure I would repeat though.

Booking: 8/10 – Cupids was easy, quick, and had last minute appointments.

As Advertised: 5/10 – Pics were not super accurate or perhaps out of date.

My overall experience: 62 - All in all it was a win. Fiona broke my proverbial hobby cherry and made it a good experience.

With the nerves shaken off, I was already looking forward to my next visit to Toronto.

Ver Magnusson

Joined Jun 9, 2011
Messages 31
I saw Fiona in one of my weekends get aways. Apologies to members for not writing a review. Can concur with the OP but I did have a good time and she smiled at my awkwardness style. She is a good girl and plan to repeat on my next visit. I can deal without dfk because she if fun to be with.

About this Discussion

11 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom