Made with Love

Best excuses for not having sex?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Since Ii wear boxers (because maybe one day I might want kids) the perils of wearing LOOSE boxers is sometimes I sit on my nuts....that always works especially if you actually did lol...

(ok it's not funny when it happens but.....)

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
Since Ii wear boxers (because maybe one day I might want kids) the perils of wearing LOOSE boxers is sometimes I sit on my nuts....that always works especially if you actually did lol...

Perfect solution... Boxer Briefs:

I

iceman_dci

tboy said:

D

Demien2k5

tboy said:

You sound like one of those really old wrinkly dudes I see at the gym sloggin' slowly around the changeroom buck nakid' with their ballsac draggin' along the carpet between their ankles after getting out of the whirlpool...ROTFLMAO! :arf:

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
If you've seen our movie 'Mr and Mrs Smith', you would know that Angelina is not one to fuck with in terms of lame excuses. So I am just honest, I tell her I left my detachable penis somewhere and that she would be an insensitive bee-otch to hassle me about it. It's my dick, for christs sake, be worried woman. I even wrote a song about it, released under a pseudonym https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
yeah yeah yeah, keep em coming.......
You might wanna get that looked at by a professional dude...

CrmTq.jpg

:shock:

Top Bottom