Made with Love

Best excuses for not having sex?

Since Ii wear boxers (because maybe one day I might want kids) the perils of wearing LOOSE boxers is sometimes I sit on my nuts....that always works especially if you actually did lol...

(ok it's not funny when it happens but.....)

tboy said:
Since Ii wear boxers (because maybe one day I might want kids) the perils of wearing LOOSE boxers is sometimes I sit on my nuts....that always works especially if you actually did lol...

Perfect solution... Boxer Briefs:

tboy said:

tboy said:

You sound like one of those really old wrinkly dudes I see at the gym sloggin' slowly around the changeroom buck nakid' with their ballsac draggin' along the carpet between their ankles after getting out of the whirlpool...ROTFLMAO! :arf:

If you've seen our movie 'Mr and Mrs Smith', you would know that Angelina is not one to fuck with in terms of lame excuses. So I am just honest, I tell her I left my detachable penis somewhere and that she would be an insensitive bee-otch to hassle me about it. It's my dick, for christs sake, be worried woman. I even wrote a song about it, released under a pseudonym https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4

tboy said:
yeah yeah yeah, keep em coming.......
You might wanna get that looked at by a professional dude...

CrmTq.jpg

:shock:

Top Bottom