Made with Love

1 COP DEADASS BATTLING AGAINST AN ARMY OF CRACKHEADS

NEW YORK — A police officer on patrol alone says he was just “trying to survive” as he fought off homeless men who came at him in a caught-on-video confrontation in a New York City subway station Sunday night.
Officer Syed Ali, an Iraq and Afghanistan veteran, told reporters Thursday that he was flooded with calls and kudos from old Army buddies stationed around the globe as the footage went viral.
The video , viewed more than 5 million times on social media, showed Ali using a baton and kicking at the men, who appeared to be drunk, as they came at him one at a time at the East Broadway station in Manhattan.
“I’m trying to survive. That’s the No. 1 thing,” said the 36-year-old Ali.
“I can’t tell you what would be the next thing, other than that I want to go home,” he said. “I bet every police officer in this city thinks exactly the same thing: we’re going home.”

COP-ATTACKED.jpg


Cop in subway battle with homeless men: ‘I’m trying to survive’ | Toronto Sun
 
Back
Top Bottom