Made with Love

$119 For Amazon Prime.

I was kicked out of amazon... But used to have prime option before. I used to order a lot so was worth it.
 
I don’t pay for Prime but one of my SO’s does so I just ask them to get me something if I need it quickly. They seem to think it’s worthwhile.
 
IFUSEEKAMY;n1464885 said:
I don’t pay for Prime but one of my SO’s does so I just ask them to get me something if I need it quickly. They seem to think it’s worthwhile.

I'll bet he did,... :wink2:
 
Last edited:
Returning;n1464929 said:
What am I missing here?.

If you are referring to my post, I was just playing on IFUSEEKAMY'S words.

"One of her SO's was paying for Google Prime for AMY, and she said "They seem to think it’s worthwhile".

I guess not obvious or funny.
 
ROBERTSON;n1464942 said:
If you are referring to my post, I was just playing on IFUSEEKAMY'S words.

"One of her SO's was paying for Google Prime for AMY, and she said "They seem to think it’s worthwhile".

I guess not obvious or funny.

No I wasn't, and all good now. Googled it.
 
Back
Top Bottom