Made with Love

4 New SPs this week! Kimmy, Nina, Lara & Chloe

Allegra Escorts

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
354
Well, we've been somewhat quiet for the past couple of weeks, but that's because we've been planning a huge expansion! Four new SPs this week, with more on the way... Stay tuned!

First up: Kimmy Valentine



Kimmy Valentine is a firecracker; with quick wit, a good sense of humour, and true passion for pleasure, she'll brighten up your week and remind you how much fun one can truly have. Currently doing her undergrad, Kimmy's a wonderful conversationalist and a compassionate listener as well. Her endearing enthusiasm mixed with her hidden bad girl ways will keep you coming back for more.

Next: Nina Sapphire



I'm about sensual forms of BDSM, Tantra, Fetishes, Fantasy, Domination, Therapeutic Massage and the best Courtesan experience you'll ever have. I love sexy "F" words like Fun, Frolic and Fondle. My naturally beautiful body is part of a complete package that is your ideal match. A quick wit and a love of life fuel my unquenchable desire to make you the most important person. You've never experienced anyone quite like me. I want to be there while you unwind after a stressful day. I want to unleash your fantasy, feed your fetish, and free your mind.

Next: Lara Fox



Lara is a down to earth girl with mischievous side, very much a “fox”. Although the thin figure, she has the perfect hour glass shape. Lara enjoys the outdoors, art, and baking. Come experience a sensual time or dare to go to the wild side.

Finally: Chloe Croft



I'm a petite little vixen who wants to please you! A true PSE with hints of submission.... a wild one in the bedroom but a lady in public. I enjoy all types of music, cooking, opera, and travel. I am well-travelled, well-educated, and well-read. I am a voracious reader! A woman with a lot of experience and am sure to please. Come and see....


Here's our schedule for the rest of this week:

n7yXuuU.png


tagsNI5t.jpg


b0mVfjot.jpg


bMnqVSet.jpg
Madeline Swann

2VwqwFOt.jpg


wRWq3fAt.jpg


V8G7HcKt.jpg


rDgZptkt.jpg


QKtOXN0t.jpg


wThZoMLt.jpg
Azura Rose

zHvxbWCt.jpg


As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
 
Back
Top Bottom