PartyAngelsToronto
Member
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2015
- Messages
- 14
''PARTY ANGELS TORONTO''
(647) 795-3064
[email protected][URL="https://partyangelstoronto.com"]
www.partyangelstoronto.com
[/URL][URL="https://twitter.com/PartyAngelsTo"][FONT=century gothic] @partyangelsto
[/URL][/SIZE][HR][/HR][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2]Welcome to Toronto's newest agency for companionship! We provide some of the most desirable ladies in the city. Ladies who will make all your desires come true!
We have a limited time special - ask about our 15 min [SIZE=2]for $80 session![/SIZE]
As soon as you see our angels, we know you are going to want to extend your session! Give us a try and we know you will be back soon to Party. [/SIZE][HR][/HR][B][B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#800080]Airport[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/B][/B][LEFT][FONT=century gothic][B][B][B][I]LINES OPEN 10:30am to 11pm[/I]
Complete Weekly Schedule [/B]
[/B]
[/B]
[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#800080]*Today's Line-up*[/COLOR]
Venetia - 20, Italian/Canadian, 34B
Cassie- 21, Canadian, 36C
Selena- 21, Latina, 32B
Zamira - 25, Latina, 34B
[/LEFT]
[HR][/HR]
[FONT=century gothic][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]Some of our Angel's pictures:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[URL="https://partyangelstoronto.com"]
[IMG]https://i59.tinypic.com/2j4u4i8.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i59.tinypic.com/2lnuxjd.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i60.tinypic.com/2lcmc5w.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [U][I][B][COLOR=#800080]
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]@Zamira and @Selina have Sample pictures, professional pictures soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]
[HR][/HR][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2]*** Ladies, are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will provide you with financial stability? Get in touch with us and we can make your financial dreams a reality! We offer some of the lowest agency fees in the industry, allowing you to reach your financial goals faster. Contact us today! ***[/SIZE]
(647) 795-3064
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected]
www.partyangelstoronto.com
@partyangelsto
(647) 795-3064
[email protected][URL="https://partyangelstoronto.com"]
www.partyangelstoronto.com
[/URL][URL="https://twitter.com/PartyAngelsTo"][FONT=century gothic] @partyangelsto
[/URL][/SIZE][HR][/HR][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2]Welcome to Toronto's newest agency for companionship! We provide some of the most desirable ladies in the city. Ladies who will make all your desires come true!
We have a limited time special - ask about our 15 min [SIZE=2]for $80 session![/SIZE]
As soon as you see our angels, we know you are going to want to extend your session! Give us a try and we know you will be back soon to Party. [/SIZE][HR][/HR][B][B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#800080]Airport[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/B][/B][LEFT][FONT=century gothic][B][B][B][I]LINES OPEN 10:30am to 11pm[/I]
Complete Weekly Schedule [/B]
[/B]
[/B]
[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#800080]*Today's Line-up*[/COLOR]
Venetia - 20, Italian/Canadian, 34B
Cassie- 21, Canadian, 36C
Selena- 21, Latina, 32B
Zamira - 25, Latina, 34B
[/LEFT]
[HR][/HR]
[FONT=century gothic][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]Some of our Angel's pictures:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[URL="https://partyangelstoronto.com"]
[IMG]https://i59.tinypic.com/2j4u4i8.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i59.tinypic.com/2lnuxjd.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i60.tinypic.com/2lcmc5w.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [U][I][B][COLOR=#800080]
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]@Zamira and @Selina have Sample pictures, professional pictures soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]
[HR][/HR][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2]*** Ladies, are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will provide you with financial stability? Get in touch with us and we can make your financial dreams a reality! We offer some of the lowest agency fees in the industry, allowing you to reach your financial goals faster. Contact us today! ***[/SIZE]
(647) 795-3064
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected]
www.partyangelstoronto.com
@partyangelsto