Made with Love

Amber Rose ...fascinating

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Hey folks,

During one of my recent visits to Montreal I had the pleasure of spending some time with Amber.

I've met Amber before at one of the parties but never had the chance to make our schedules match. So this visit was long overdue! But let me tell you folks... So good it finally happened!

Got to her incall location. Great access. Very nice condo.

She greeted me with a beautiful smile... one that would bring the strongest man to his knees. After all formalities and hello's, we sat on the couch and enjoyed a glass of wine. She has such a friendly personality. Conversation... LFK... conversation... laughs... more LFK... that progressed into DFK... we moved to the bedroom... leaving a trail of clothes behind. And folks... what happened next was a moment of pure passion and bliss... along with some good fun.

Amber is not only fun and smart and beautiful. She also has a natural beautiful curvilicious body. Oh folks... What a set of killer curves. She sets the tone of things with her kisses. Our hands went for a mutual exploration of our bodies. Then my mouth got involved in that exploration of her body. Then tables turned and I found myself enjoying a great BBBJ in pose that 'she wanted to try'. Me kneeling on the bed and she in front of me in table top position. I could have spent the whole evening like that... but I felt it would be just fair to reciprocate. DATY was mutually enjoyable. After it we went back to that pose in which we were before. That could have been enough but I had to enjoy more of that body and those beautiful curves of her. MPOS... engaged, fun and definitely mutually enjoyed until the end.

We took a moment to relax. Talked for a bit and then time to freshen up and say good-bye. I will definitely see Amber again. In my next trip or when she's visiting our great city.

https://www.missamber-rose.com

Hitter

Reviewer
Joined Feb 28, 2012
Messages 1,578
e7a897_102dd794047c46f98f8e60d001de4cb7.jpg

Top Bottom