Booked a 1 hour session with this red headed beauty last week. I had met her previously at the cdick auction, and we seemed to connect. (sorry danny d.) Booking with Nicole was smooth and she was accomodating on my schedule request. Location is nice and convenient near the subway.
I was greeted passionately at the door by Angelica, as we quickly locked lips and reaquainted ourselves. Angelina helped me undress, and it was off to the shower after some more passionate DFK. At this point I knew it was going to be a hot session. Angelica is solidly built, with large naturals that I very much enjoyed playing with. I love her body type!
Menu items included BBBJ, daty in 69, digits, mish, and doggie finish while enjoying the view in the mirror following her suggestion.
I highly recommend Angelica, and look I forward to our next meeting as she is a definite repeat!
I was greeted passionately at the door by Angelica, as we quickly locked lips and reaquainted ourselves. Angelina helped me undress, and it was off to the shower after some more passionate DFK. At this point I knew it was going to be a hot session. Angelica is solidly built, with large naturals that I very much enjoyed playing with. I love her body type!
Menu items included BBBJ, daty in 69, digits, mish, and doggie finish while enjoying the view in the mirror following her suggestion.
I highly recommend Angelica, and look I forward to our next meeting as she is a definite repeat!