Made with Love

Angie @ Euphoria

What A Wookie

Reviewer
I made my first visit to Montreal early April. I took the VIA train which provided a leisurely commute to la belle province. It afforded me the chance to text Euphoria and arrange an appointment for later that day.

There was a little hiccup when the lady cancelled her shift but the booker suggested Angie. After settling in at the hotel and an attempt at a nap, I got ready for my first outcall appointment ever!

Angie arrived on time, looking nice but discreet; she had a bit of a rocker chick vibe in her leather coat. She had a warm greeting for me and I took her coat before taking her on a grand tour of the room. Angie is a curvy (enhanced) redheaded woman, pretty with typical French features.

Screenshot_2017-04-17-02-49-07.jpg

Angie had bought a bottle of Port wine and she poured us both a drink. We chatted a bit (her English is much better than my French) before excusing herself to get ready.

She came back in a tight black mini dress and things heated up. Kissing and caressing as she undressed me; teasing as knelt in front of me unbuckling my belt. A very sensual experience, much different from the usual incall where you're dressed in nothing but a towel.

She was very sweet but sensual; eager to please and able to deliver. Overall Angie provided the full GFE experience with all that you'd expect. A very enjoyable first encounter in the City of Saints.

Back
Top Bottom