P Prick Reviewer Joined Jun 20, 2018 Messages 348 Nov 24, 2018 #2 I have no problem with that. Last 5 kicks were overkill but don't rob someone if you are not prepared to face the consequences.
I have no problem with that. Last 5 kicks were overkill but don't rob someone if you are not prepared to face the consequences.
S STU700 Senior Member Joined Feb 2, 2012 Messages 279 Nov 24, 2018 #3 Like in any other street fight. Come into my space and I knock you out first.
M Manuel Senior Member Joined Jul 7, 2012 Messages 122 Nov 25, 2018 #5 Ouch, those kicks were uncalled for.
J JLbeyet Senior Member Joined Jan 5, 2015 Messages 47 Nov 25, 2018 #6 Manuel said: Ouch, those kicks were uncalled for. Click to expand... So was the other dude's attempt on attacking him.
Manuel said: Ouch, those kicks were uncalled for. Click to expand... So was the other dude's attempt on attacking him.