Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you boys are a tough crowd. If this lady approached any of you in a bar, how many would politely say, no thank you honey.:neutral:

6.5/10 as a pin-up but I would gladly buy her a drink and attempt to seduce her into coming home with me.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

zmQAB.jpg
8RrAF.jpg

SUNshine Girl Lydia, 25, may have holes in her clothes now, but she's set for a career in sales and business. And speaking of clothing, this 5-foot-5 Scorpio, who is an avid resistance/fitness participant, once encountered a pal from her gym in an unusual situation -- he turned out to be a male stripper! When she's not chillin' with her gals, Lydia likes snowboarding (and snowboarders) and loves listening to music. (Jack Boland photo)

Going to give her cred for no tats or bolt-ons.

Other than that she got a nice body with a real slutty look to her.

Has Agency girl written all over her.

7.95/10

Insertion said:
Wow you boys are a tough crowd. If this lady approached any of you in a bar, how many would politely say, no thank you honey.:neutral:

6.5/10 as a pin-up but I would gladly buy her a drink and attempt to seduce her into coming home with me.

I most certainly would...even in my desparate state lol.....

As for today's, too bad she went the trampy look.....she looks like millions of bar ho's who look like they'd fuck anything that would buy them a drink..... and make sure they took away something special and I'm not talking about fond memories!

7/10

LickingGravity said:
Is it just me or does that hair look like you take off pieces of it once you get inside the trailor?

If you like the slightly trashy look she is 8/10 otherwise 7

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too....and your trailer analogy is fitting......

Hey, I bet she'll be taking part of the slutwalk in april!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, March 25, 2011

cwNO7.jpg
Dvx58.jpg

SUNshine Girl Andy is a 5-foot-7 blue-eyed fashion stylist and blogger who loves snowball fights, cooking and dancing. But not all at the same time, of course. We like snowball fights while we're dancing, but cooking too is just a bit much. (Alex Urosevic photo)

Would have liked to have seen more of her but she is just fine all the same.

8.5/10

Is it me or does her head look disproportionate to her body?

Nice none the less, and because they have been SO bad lately, 9/10.......and furthermore, wtf, they give us 30 pics of the behemoth yesterday and 11 of this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom