Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUNshine Girl Kay is 18 years old and loves modelling, travelling and ... paintball. That’s right, don’t mess with our girl unless you’re prepared to be peppered by paint. She loves Montreal, Miami and Las Vegas and we have a feeling she turns plenty of heads in those party towns. (Jack Boland photo)

We had a preview of this Friday girl, during last Friday's video. Looks like both of these peelers came in to do a photoshoot at the same time. So we were expecting this, I guess. On the stripper scale, this girl is positively understated, this would be considered lightly tattooed. On the stripper scale she's probably a 92%, but in the regular scale she's an 87%.

holy fuck blackie, are you half asleep? I thought for sure i'd be seeing a comment that she reminds you of mila kunis.......lol

she'd be a 9 without the stupid ink.....as it is she loses points for that....8/10

tboy said:
holy fuck blackie, are you half asleep? I thought for sure i'd be seeing a comment that she reminds you of mila kunis.......lol

she'd be a 9 without the stupid ink.....as it is she loses points for that....8/10

She doesn't look anything like Mila Kunis, except for her hair. She doesn't remind me of anyone actually, except a stripper from the prairies. :)

SUNshine Girl Ashlyn is 23 years old and trains horses. She hopes to have a career as a vet tech. In her free time our girl loves to whip up a big italian meal. This goes well with our favourite pastime which is eating a big italian meal. (Jim Wells photo)

Not super-hot, but looks like she'd be the fun GND, who you could easily score with. She's got a few discrete tats and piercings, nothing too visible; in fact, she's got one of those invisible tattoos on her stomach right next to her belly button. What do they call those things?

I'd say she's worth an 83%.

blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Ashlyn is 23 years old and trains horses. She hopes to have a career as a vet tech. In her free time our girl loves to whip up a big italian meal. This goes well with our favourite pastime which is eating a big italian meal. (Jim Wells photo)

Not super-hot, but looks like she'd be the fun GND, who you could easily score with. She's got a few discrete tats and piercings, nothing too visible; in fact, she's got one of those invisible tattoos on her stomach right next to her belly button. What do they call those things?

I'd say she's worth an 83%.

Not bad 7.5/10.

SUNshine girl Nicole is 24 years old and has been modelling and keeping fit for most of her life. Our girl is a personal trainer who enjoys boxing and contemporary dance. We've seen contemporary dance on TV once or twice and we can agree that... we like boxing.

Somehow we got todays SSG yesterday so here is the one we missed. A fitness/body builder girl in some of the pictures she looks like the " t experience" (olive bikini shot although I think that is a genuine camel toe) and in some she looks pretty reasonable. Perhaps the workout types can appreciate her muscle build-up - 7.5 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom