Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2012/05/30/jessie[h=1]Jessie [/h]SUNshine Girl Jessie is a 21-year-old actress and model. She loves going out for a nice meal, especially to a good sushi restaurant. In her free time, she likes to go to the movies. Wait a minute, we like sushi! We like going to the movies! Jessie also says she likes guys who are mature and responsible. Oh well, there goes that. (Todd Gillis/PHOTO)

:great:

Live from the Internet, it’s SUNshine Girl Lauren! This 25-year-old has always dreamed of hosting her own program, and she’ll get that chance June 1 when she’ll host her show on soundgarden.ca. Maybe she’ll be talking about her favourite things such as fishing, Madonna, Rihanna or drinking beer on a Mexican beach.

kept thinking about that girl on Glee. This girl just doesn't do it for me 6.5

Okay look at the link blackram posted for 2011 and today's pictures and tell me she hasn't had a serious breast reduction surgery. Either that or todays pics are from when she was 15. Creepy.
Not that attractive a girl, best I can do is a 6

LickingGravity said:
Live from the Internet, it’s SUNshine Girl Lauren! This 25-year-old has always dreamed of hosting her own program, and she’ll get that chance June 1 when she’ll host her show on soundgarden.ca. Maybe she’ll be talking about her favourite things such as fishing, Madonna, Rihanna or drinking beer on a Mexican beach.

kept thinking about that girl on Glee. This girl just doesn't do it for me 6.5

She looks ready to beat me up. Pass on her with 5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom