Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys, those tits are cranked up so high I'm surprised they aren't touching her chin......to me, she doesn't look the least bit attractive.......not to be too crude but it's like putting a pig in a dress....no matter what, it's still a pig in a dress......5/10

Initially I was thinking she was wearing a wig, however I found some previous photoshoots where she has the same style of hair, except coloured blonde instead of red. So unless she has identically styled wigs, one in red and one in blonde, it's probably real. However, it's possible that she has hair extensions rather than a wig, which isn't so bad.

On other notes, she is wearing way too much makeup on her cheeks, which is what is making her look trashy. Still, it's a minor quibble. I still think she's hot enough to rate over 90%. If the hair is real or just some hair extensions, then 91%, if it's a wig, then 81%!!!

Previous shoots:
Shona, 2011-01-21
Shona, 2011-03-10

SUNshine Girl Nicole sure is a sight for sore eyes, so it’s a good thing she’s an optometrist’s assistant. But this 25-year-old turns heads in the outdoors as well — she loves to fish, ride horses and, like a true Canadian, go snowmobiling.

Tough to tell with the ski gear and just the one dress. Looks decent 7.5

5tg4u.jpg

NukN9.jpg

uML42.jpg

[h=1]Meghan [/h] SUNshine Girl Meghan, 21, is a sporty girl who enjoys hockey, volleyball, soccer and tanning. Wait… is that a sport? When she’s not out on the field or under the sunlamp, she is a social worker who loves helping others. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

''She's not pretty she just looks that way''.................7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom