Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ5ST.jpg
yh53D.jpg

One ofToronto's top tgirl just for a little comparison

tboy said:
sorry guys, I think facially she looks like a tranny.........you guys are just mesmerized by her boobs.....6/10 cuz I ain't into he/shes

Now you reall are paranoid.

Any woman with a strong jawline and nose you think are tranny's. Something must have happened t, tell us now:biggrin2:

LickingGravity said:
Now you reall are paranoid.

Any woman with a strong jawline and nose you think are tranny's. Something must have happened t, tell us now:biggrin2:

it isn't the strong jawline, it's that combined with the asian looking eye makeup and (in this case) the thin hair.....I tell you, look around at asian ladyboys and they'll look just like this one.....

SUNshine Girl Shani has a big heart, so it’s only natural that she would be Miss February in the Edmonton Sun’s 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar. If Shani, 26, is your idea of the perfect Valentine, call Sun Media News Research to order your SUNshine Girl calendar for 2013 now.

One good pic and one bad - 7.75

Another strong nose, average jaw - another tboy tranny? We will have to wait and see.

Today's girl, Shani, has been on at least a couple of times this year:
Shani, 2012-10-11
Shani, 2012-10-23

This girl doesn't do much for me, never really has, in fact she looks like she's part of some upcoming theme trio at The Sun, and she looks like the ugly sister in the trio (check it out):

The other two look definitely hotter than today's girl. So I'm only going to give her a needs improvement score of 79%. :no:

SUNShine Girl Talia is the most photographed girl of all time. Talia is a very busy woman — she’s always modelling, acting or just having fun around town. And of course aside from being seen here we’ve added one more appearance to Talia’s SUNshine Girl list — she’s Miss March in our 2013
calendar.

Not my type but okay - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom