Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUNshine Girl Karli, 24, is a model and actress in her spare time and a professional cook by trade. She loves too sing at the top of her lungs when in the shower but she’s like one of the boys and doesn’t mind getting her hands dirty. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I'd say she's a cute GND, but perhaps not all of the way upto a hottie. B+!

SUNshine Girl Meghan, 18, is all about wild cats, especially the leopard breed. And that goes for all the clothing she wears — you name it, it’s leopard print. She has many interests, from photography to modellng to nail art — and hopes to one day be a nail tech artist to the stars. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

I really doubt that this girl is only 18, but she's probably not too far above it, maybe 23-25, or so. An 18 year old wouldn't own this range of slutty outfits. I also think she's likely a stripper. Very awesome body, and awesome clothing. Hair style is a little plain and old-fashioned, kind of like Mona Lisa's hair. I'll give this one an A!

Mellisa Clarke on Page 3 again today!

7l7ferh.jpg

px7gM8Q.jpg

5gFYp7W.jpg

I think she looks even better in this set than the one a few days ago

SUNshine Girl Lauren, 24, just won the third princess in the Miss Canada Globe contest and will be representing Canada in Greece next summer. She performs a lot of charitable work for the Dreamcatcher Foundation with celebs like Taboo, Don Cherry and Dougie Gilmour. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Hubba-hubba! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom