blackram said:
I'm seeing Filipino.

I'm seeing her looking close to Gina Torres
tqXSqLQ.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Deena is Miss December in the 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar. Deena has studied acting and singing in New York at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, plus she co-hosts an online NFL show. No matter what she’s doing, Deena pursues all her goals with passion and dedication. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

What a teaser! A+! :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Meghan loves hockey, football and golf — if she’s not busy skiing or playing her Xbox. The brown-eyed Capricorn loves Batman, but says her favourite movie is Return of the Jedi. She loves country music and rock’n’roll, and once even met Tommy Lee at a Motley Crue concert. Her dream car is a ’67 Chevy Impala. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Awesome, I love this girl! She's got this nerdy hottie thing going for her. She looks all natural, don't see any unnecessary tattoos here. But of course she could just well be a stripper or masseuse somewhere: looks nice, but is probably pretty naughty. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Happy New Year everybody!
SUNshine Girl Julijana is a sexy, 25-year-old law clerk who gets the year started off right as Miss January in the 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Not a bad spinner body, one might even say from certain angles she looks a bit malnourished. Facially however, she seems like she's had some plastic surgery to tighten her face up a bit, the cheeks look unnatural. B+!

Previous shoots:
Julijana, 2013-10-08 (same as above)
Julijana, 2012-08-20 (She's definitely had some plastic surgery done, she looked much hotter in these earlier pictures, what a shame, she ruined her perfectly fine face for nothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom