Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

blackram said:

Not bad, body-wise, despite the tattoo, and the surgical scar. Facially, she's a cute GND. A-!

A+++
Here's why!
1. She's hot
2. She's a firefighter, so she knows what to do with a hose.
3. She's athletic
4. She's a cancer survivor and has no problem showing her surgical scar

She's a winner in every way.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nana has modeled internationally, working in Canada, the U.S., Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong. She’s even been featured in Maxim magazine. Her favourite quote is, “ You don’t need to be strong, you just need to feel strong.” (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Very cute GND, with a well maintained body. Still missing that booty that's so important to me, but that's normal with Asians. B+!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Nicole Neal

BedVTegIgAAGwkh.jpg:large

BecEZR4CEAAKc_I.jpg:large

BeZ2hhUIAAAS2Zp.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cynthia has five tattoos, including a matching one she shares with her sister that reads: “I Will Follow You.” When it comes to music, Cynthia likes it live, and her favourite band is Marianas Trench. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

So far only two pix have been put up of her. Looks good so far, will put the rest up when they're available. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
They finally put the rest of them up now. It took them long enough!

I'm increasing her rating from A to A+! Yes she does look a lot like Demi Moore. She also somewhat looks like an MA in Ottawa named Loraine Laney -- very nice!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 19, is an aspiring actor who is looking for an agent. She wants to be the next Al Pacino or James Franco, but she’s got more in line with her other faves, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. (Ernest Doroszuk Photos)

Some truly awesome curves on this girl! Praise-Bowing

Face may not be upto the same standard as her hips though, but they're quite cute. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom