Made with Love

Dating sites. Any good ones you recommend?.

Goodfella

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
813
There are so many that I am not sure where to spend my time on. I know this is an escort site but there must be a few men or women that have gone that route before finding HUBGFE.
 
None of them are worth wasting your money. Apparently there is only a 3% chance that you will meet the person you are seeking there. Many work for the company and just tease you to get you as a paying member.
 
Goodfella said:
There are so many that I am not sure where to spend my time on. I know this is an escort site but there must be a few men or women that have gone that route before finding HUBGFE.

Are you looking for a long term relationship (silly man) or a hook up for affairs?

I've known a few people who had success finding dates on various sites including my best friend who found his wife on one site, and 15 years later when they were separate, hooked up with another woman using another site. (but he's back with his wife).

Not sure which services he used.

A couple of friends used plenty of fish in the sea.

As for affair type hook ups. I've heard of people have success getting sex with adult friend finder.

Virus notes fake profiles by company workers... I think that refers to Ashley Madison... I signed up but never used their service... (didn't want to pay them).

But I'm sticking to professional no strings attached relationships.
 
nntsci said:
Are you looking for a long term relationship (silly man) or a hook up for affairs?

I've known a few people who had success finding dates on various sites including my best friend who found his wife on one site, and 15 years later when they were separate, hooked up with another woman using another site. (but he's back with his wife).

Not sure which services he used.

A couple of friends used plenty of fish in the sea.

As for affair type hook ups. I've heard of people have success getting sex with adult friend finder.

Virus notes fake profiles by company workers... I think that refers to Ashley Madison... I signed up but never used their service... (didn't want to pay them).

But I'm sticking to professional no strings attached relationships.

Can you recall what the sites were?.
 
Back
Top Bottom