Made with Love

Ever had an encounter with a SP and she was willing to do you without protection?.

Loganbb

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
40
Almost happened to me. She was driving me and when I was on to welcomed me to enter her without a condom. Luckily I declined. Is this a norm lately and is business that bad for them to do that or was just an exception?.
 
In the agency everybody I talked to about it was very negative towards this. I truly hope that this girl was an exception.
On the other hand, I have a certain number of people would offer that to me. I'm afraid, when a girl is being drugged or drunk those things can happen because she wouldn't care anymore...

Good call for declining, of course.
 
1 agency girl offered for 50 more, I declined and gave her a warning. Told her she’d get a bad reputation, that the agency would fire her.
long time ago, with a regular Indy girl, she just went for it without. She’s not in the business anymore and yes, been tested many times since.
another new agency girl offered. She said it was because so many guys always ask for it, thought it was expected. I said no. She only lasted the week, so I guess Someone told the agency.
 
TFZL1;n1464073 said:
1 agency girl offered for 50 more, I declined and gave her a warning. Told her she’d get a bad reputation, that the agency would fire her.
long time ago, with a regular Indy girl, she just went for it without. She’s not in the business anymore and yes, been tested many times since.
another new agency girl offered. She said it was because so many guys always ask for it, thought it was expected. I said no. She only lasted the week, so I guess Someone told the agency.

thanks for sharing this. I think I live in a pink word where everyone is sober and safe...
I’m glad you said no, too.
I just want good guys in the industry stay fully safe just like girls.
 
I did get asked with my repeat favorites from MP but I value my life too much and respectfully declined.
 
Back
Top Bottom