Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
The growth of our collective continues! Please welcome Selene, Nadine, Michelle & Lily to Allegra!
"My identity as Selene was born out of a quiet desire to escape the prospect of a common life. I also wanted to be able to buy all the books I could ever want and have the time to read them... Raven-haired and olive toned with the darkest eyes and softest skin. Let me help you escape temporarily, over and over again."
"Hello, I'm Nadine Darling! I'm a sweet yet mischievous psychology student who would love to connect with you on a truly intimate, personal level... Who are we when nobody's looking? Why don't we indulge in a deliciously private rendez-vous tonight, and find out..."
"Michelle Monet is a sensual attractive curvy ebony courtesan, with beautiful brown eyes, juicy lips and a luscious derriere based out of Toronto. Let me be your exotic guide to all things luxurious and scintillating. Just imagine yourself with me on your arm, an upscale experience all for you. Leave your daily grind behind and enter my enchanting world."
"I'm a bubbly, petite vixen with a good sense of humor and a carefree attitude. The first thing you might notice about me is my smile or infectious laugh. But don't let my blonde locks and dimples fool you - I have a wild and seductive side waiting to be discovered."
In the meantime, here's our schedule for this week:
Sensual Nikita
Madeline Swann
Azura Rose
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
"My identity as Selene was born out of a quiet desire to escape the prospect of a common life. I also wanted to be able to buy all the books I could ever want and have the time to read them... Raven-haired and olive toned with the darkest eyes and softest skin. Let me help you escape temporarily, over and over again."
"Hello, I'm Nadine Darling! I'm a sweet yet mischievous psychology student who would love to connect with you on a truly intimate, personal level... Who are we when nobody's looking? Why don't we indulge in a deliciously private rendez-vous tonight, and find out..."
"Michelle Monet is a sensual attractive curvy ebony courtesan, with beautiful brown eyes, juicy lips and a luscious derriere based out of Toronto. Let me be your exotic guide to all things luxurious and scintillating. Just imagine yourself with me on your arm, an upscale experience all for you. Leave your daily grind behind and enter my enchanting world."
"I'm a bubbly, petite vixen with a good sense of humor and a carefree attitude. The first thing you might notice about me is my smile or infectious laugh. But don't let my blonde locks and dimples fool you - I have a wild and seductive side waiting to be discovered."
In the meantime, here's our schedule for this week:
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!