Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY(FRIDAY) DOWNTOWN
!!! INCALLS-BAY & GERRARD !!!
PLEASE MENTION ANY PROMO WHEN BOOKING TO VALIDATE
!!! INCALL FEATURE OF THE DAY !!!
1 HOUR..... $200
!!! EXOTIC & INNOCENT, OPEN-MINDED, PASSIONATE & SEDUCTIVE !!!
SLOANE

-- Sloane is a wonderful, sexy, hot sensational ball of Energy & BEAUTY. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendezvous, she's the perfect fit. Silky white skin, sweet innocent smile, hypnotising eyes, and a body to lust over for years... Sloane is an absolutely FANTASTIC girl who Sees The Good In Everyone!!! --1pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! LORRA...WELCOME TO THE INDUSTRY PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! SUPER OPEN-MINDED ... NEW TO SELECT!!!
!!! CUTE & INNOCENT LOOKING BUT CRAZY SEXY & OPEN-MINDED PSE !!!
LORRA

-- Hi, My name is Lorra and I am so excited to start my new venture with Select. Even though I look sweet and innocent, I am a WILD and EXTREMELY OPEN MINDED girl who considers herself to be the ULTIMATE PSE !!! --11am-8pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! GORGEOUS, DREAMY GIRL-NEXT-DOOR...VERY CUTE, SWEET, PETITE & INNOCENT !!!
ALONDRA

--HI Everyone!... My name is Alondra and I am BRAND NEW to this industry. Please accept these amateur pics of me until I complete my photo shoot next week. I am the sweet Girl Next Door type, I speak with a strong Latin Accent and I am soooo excited to meet you for a fun, intimate, sexy filled rendezvous that will leave you thinking about me for weeks!!!--12pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! PLEASURABLE & SULTRY... PASSIONATE, OPEN-MINDED & ACCOMMODATING!!!
ANGEL

--Very pretty, open minded and outgoing... Her LOVE for sensual adventures and exploring new sexual height is just the beginning with this sweet,soft natured sweetheart!...Angel is well experienced and ready to show just how much!!--11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EXOTIC, AMAZINGLY SWEET, SULTRY & SPICY!!!
ASHLEY

-- ASHLEY is the exotic Girl-NeXXXt-Door BOMBSHELL we have all been waiting for!!...This outrageously adorable babe has the most incredibly tanned and toned body ever and patiently awaits to be caressed and pampered by those who appreciate her. Brains, beauty and zest for life makes any moment spent with this down to earth, funny, and outgoing goddess extremely comfortable and exciting !!-- 1pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! VOLUPTUOUS & NATURALLY PRETTY... PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
CASEY

-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen has extremely HOT & seductive features and is a true pleaser to the end!.. Casey is very pretty with naturally curly blonde hair, a tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality. !!! -- 11am-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SENSUOUS & SEDUCTIVE...AMAZING, ADMIRED & PASSIONATE !!!
JACQUELINE


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --2pm-7pm
What a few of our loyal clients have to say about JACQUELINE ...
"Thank you for a wonderful recommendation in suggesting the gorgeous Jacqueline for an incredible night of romance and passion. I am the shy type and you were 100% accurate as she made me feel absolutely awesome from the moment she arrived. Physically, she was also just my type... tall, slim and very very cute. Please give her my regards ."
Tim
----------
"Thank you Select, for sending me a lovely young lady as Jacqueline. I was very pleased with her beauty, body, charm and smarts. Another fantastic experience as always"
Albert
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SWEET, PETITE, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC...PASSIONATE & WILD !!!
JESSICA

--I'm Jessica, outgoing fun and personable. I speak Romanian , Italian & a little English and I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet, petite and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! --3pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE 416-929-0229
TEXT 416-587-1137
!!! INCALLS-BAY & GERRARD !!!
PLEASE MENTION ANY PROMO WHEN BOOKING TO VALIDATE
!!! INCALL FEATURE OF THE DAY !!!
1 HOUR..... $200
!!! EXOTIC & INNOCENT, OPEN-MINDED, PASSIONATE & SEDUCTIVE !!!
SLOANE

-- Sloane is a wonderful, sexy, hot sensational ball of Energy & BEAUTY. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendezvous, she's the perfect fit. Silky white skin, sweet innocent smile, hypnotising eyes, and a body to lust over for years... Sloane is an absolutely FANTASTIC girl who Sees The Good In Everyone!!! --1pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! LORRA...WELCOME TO THE INDUSTRY PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! SUPER OPEN-MINDED ... NEW TO SELECT!!!
!!! CUTE & INNOCENT LOOKING BUT CRAZY SEXY & OPEN-MINDED PSE !!!
LORRA

-- Hi, My name is Lorra and I am so excited to start my new venture with Select. Even though I look sweet and innocent, I am a WILD and EXTREMELY OPEN MINDED girl who considers herself to be the ULTIMATE PSE !!! --11am-8pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! GORGEOUS, DREAMY GIRL-NEXT-DOOR...VERY CUTE, SWEET, PETITE & INNOCENT !!!
ALONDRA

--HI Everyone!... My name is Alondra and I am BRAND NEW to this industry. Please accept these amateur pics of me until I complete my photo shoot next week. I am the sweet Girl Next Door type, I speak with a strong Latin Accent and I am soooo excited to meet you for a fun, intimate, sexy filled rendezvous that will leave you thinking about me for weeks!!!--12pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! PLEASURABLE & SULTRY... PASSIONATE, OPEN-MINDED & ACCOMMODATING!!!
ANGEL

--Very pretty, open minded and outgoing... Her LOVE for sensual adventures and exploring new sexual height is just the beginning with this sweet,soft natured sweetheart!...Angel is well experienced and ready to show just how much!!--11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EXOTIC, AMAZINGLY SWEET, SULTRY & SPICY!!!
ASHLEY

-- ASHLEY is the exotic Girl-NeXXXt-Door BOMBSHELL we have all been waiting for!!...This outrageously adorable babe has the most incredibly tanned and toned body ever and patiently awaits to be caressed and pampered by those who appreciate her. Brains, beauty and zest for life makes any moment spent with this down to earth, funny, and outgoing goddess extremely comfortable and exciting !!-- 1pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! VOLUPTUOUS & NATURALLY PRETTY... PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
CASEY

-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen has extremely HOT & seductive features and is a true pleaser to the end!.. Casey is very pretty with naturally curly blonde hair, a tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality. !!! -- 11am-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SENSUOUS & SEDUCTIVE...AMAZING, ADMIRED & PASSIONATE !!!
JACQUELINE


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --2pm-7pm
What a few of our loyal clients have to say about JACQUELINE ...
"Thank you for a wonderful recommendation in suggesting the gorgeous Jacqueline for an incredible night of romance and passion. I am the shy type and you were 100% accurate as she made me feel absolutely awesome from the moment she arrived. Physically, she was also just my type... tall, slim and very very cute. Please give her my regards ."
Tim
----------
"Thank you Select, for sending me a lovely young lady as Jacqueline. I was very pleased with her beauty, body, charm and smarts. Another fantastic experience as always"
Albert
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SWEET, PETITE, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC...PASSIONATE & WILD !!!
JESSICA

--I'm Jessica, outgoing fun and personable. I speak Romanian , Italian & a little English and I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet, petite and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! --3pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE 416-929-0229
TEXT 416-587-1137