Made with Love

FRIDAY @ SELECT... !!! ((( Camilla Offering CANADA DAY PROMO ))) !!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY (FRIDAY)

!!! CAMILLA - CANANA DAY PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $200
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 4pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARLING
!!! EXOTIC, SULTRY & PLAYFUL!!!


--Prepare to be greeted with a warm smile and a soft kiss from this exotic beauty.
Ava is a sultry young woman with a playful touch and a mischievous way about her. Indulge in Ava's youthful exuberance and lust for life, allow her to re-energize you. If intimacy and a genuine, passionate experience is what you're craving then this minx will have you smiling long after your encounter...ONE HOUR MINIMUM PLEASE!!. --4pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOLUPTUOUS
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --2pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER SEXY LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!


--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPTIVATING
!!! INTRIGUING, STEAMY & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- Sonia has a solid reputation in the industry and we are incredibly pleased to be representing her here at Select!.. Beautiful slim body, enticing brown eyes and a fabulously accomodating personality is just the beginning for this graceful treat..!! --12pm-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



​


 
Back
Top Bottom