Made with Love

FRIDAY @ SELECT... !!! Get To See Megan Before She Leaves !!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY (FRIDAY)

DARLING
!!! EXOTIC, SULTRY & PLAYFUL!!!


--Prepare to be greeted with a warm smile and a soft kiss from this exotic beauty.
Ava is a sultry young woman with a playful touch and a mischievous way about her. Indulge in Ava's youthful exuberance and lust for life, allow her to re-energize you. If intimacy and a genuine, passionate experience is what you're craving then this minx will have you smiling long after your encounter...ONE HOUR MINIMUM PLEASE!!. --3pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 3pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTIMATE
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!


-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!-- 6pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --2pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! LAST DAY JULY 24 !!!
INNOCENT
!!! SWEET, ACCOMMODATING & AROUSING !!!


-- ..Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--6pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPICY
!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!


-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --1pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



​


 
Back
Top Bottom