Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
CORA + EMMY(NEW) + JACQUELINE + RACHEL(NEW) + REANNE + ROMINA
!!! NEXT WEEK !!!
!!! VALENCIA AIRPORT - MONDAY !!!
!!! EMMY - MARKHAM (TBA) !!!
================================================== =============
!!! NEW TO SELECT !!!
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- This tall young, beautiful blonde has an incredible body with legs that never end!..!!! Risky to the limit and lustful to the max., bring with you an open mind and expectations of a wonderful time!!! --11am-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASY-GOING, AMAZINGLY SWEET & SPICY!!! !!!
RACHEL
-- This girl is an "East Coaster", which should speak volumes... Naughty and nice, easy to talk to and down to earth. Along with her gorgeous breasts, sparkling green eyes and delectable petite soft curvy body!!--11am-5pm
================================================== ===========
PLUSSSSSSSSS......
!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!
-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! -- 2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --6pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!
-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, SUPER STEAMY & SUPER KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I’m easy to give yet few will take,
I’m shared with a bride and can be seen at a wake,
I have a monopoly on the young,
And at times, it’s true, I may have stung.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I see much but change little,
I am firm, irresolute,
Powerful but gentle,
I can rip apart mountains,
Yet be moved by gentle stirrings,
I am valued and wasted,
I am life itself,
And I give life to others.
What am I?
ANSWER:A tree