Made with Love

FRIDAY @ SELECT...(( Kadin - PROMO )) + Other Fun & Fantastic HOT Choices!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY (FRIDAY)

==================================================
KADIN - iNCALL SUMMER PROMO
1 HOUR - $210
1/2 HOUR - $130
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
==================================================


PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTIMATE
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!


-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!-- 6pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAUTIFUL
!!! NATURALLY SWEET, PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!


-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen is an absolute knockout! ... Sweet to the core, genuine to the max and sexy as hell, Francesca is one mature, but yet playful delight, who puts in 100% under all circumstances! This girl will set your heart as ease, calm your nerves to a please and blow your mind with her tease ... She sincerely cares and it shows!!
!!! -- 10pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIONATE
!!! AFFECTIONATE, EXOTIC & INNOCENT !!!
NINA

-- Nina is a tall sexy intellectual sweetheart with a flare for affection and conversation. She has an extremely warm demeanour, open mind and takes pleasure from giving pleasure... Enthusiastic and eager, she pushes boundaries while blowing minds
and refuses to let you leave unsatisfied. .. You will REALLY Love this girl!
--1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GORGEOUS
!!! STUNNING, DELIGHTFUL & DAZZLING!!!


-- One look at this sweet bundle of joy and you will be instantly scratching your head over where you have seen her before!.. Don't worry we all do, but you haven't!... She just has that look about her!... A little Miley Cyrus mixed with a little Scarlett Johansson and a whole lot of PRETTY !.. Plus sweet, playful, sexy, fun, outgoing and much much more!!! --2pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



​


 
Back
Top Bottom