Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY (FRIDAY)
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTIMATE
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!-- 6pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SENSUAL
!!! ENLIGHTENING, IRRESISTIBLE & HOT !!!
-- The very definition of “the total package”, Daphne is beautiful, smart, funny, sophisticated – and exceptionally hot! This open-minded beauty is well-versed in all things erotic, and will leave you relaxed, happy and waiting for your next encounter each and every time!
!!! -- 6pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VERY SEXY LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!
--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEXY LIBRARIAN
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!
-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--6pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTIMATE
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!-- 6pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SENSUAL
!!! ENLIGHTENING, IRRESISTIBLE & HOT !!!
-- The very definition of “the total package”, Daphne is beautiful, smart, funny, sophisticated – and exceptionally hot! This open-minded beauty is well-versed in all things erotic, and will leave you relaxed, happy and waiting for your next encounter each and every time!
!!! -- 6pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VERY SEXY LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!
--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEXY LIBRARIAN
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!
-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--6pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137