Made with Love

Friday @ SELECT(Since 1995)*** Welcoming The Return of 3 SUPER GIRLS ***

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


12*
================================================== ========

!!! ARIA IS BACK !!!
!!! IRENA IS BACK !!!
!!! SOPHIE IS BACK !!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



TODAY: FRIDAY
ARIA(A.K.A Candy Cane) + IRENA(BACK) + KAILEY + NIKITA + PARISSA + SOPHIE(BACK) + VALENCA
----------------------------------------------------------------



!!! CHERISHED, RESPECTED & TREASURED !!!


-- The legendary Sweet Arie (A.K.A CANDY CANE) has finally found her way over to us and we are VERY pleased to grace her presence! So little to say here as her reputation speaks volume!!! -- 5pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! SHEEEEEE'S BACK !!!
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --2pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-8Pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!


-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --5pm-10pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!


-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --4pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! INTIMATE, ELEGANT & GORGEOUS !!!


-- Still the same gorgeous, classy, and witty young lady, Sophie has a newfound wild side that she's dying to explore. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendevous, she's the perfect fit. With unreal (yet authentic) curves on a petite frame, paired with the sweetest smile, hypnotizing eyes, and skin like silk, one chance encounter will leave you addicted!!! --6pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!


-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --1Pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137




RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I hear a lot
And I say a lot
Few ever look for me
And even fewer ever hear me
I hide in plain sight
Whether its day or night
To help is all I want
But most like to bend me
And as if they had a wand
Never again shall anyone find me
They do this to control
Without realizing the high price of a soul
But when I’m least expected
They’d rather be protected
For there shall be no place to hide
What am I?


ANSWER TOMORROW


Yesterdays Riddle:

I’m a word, six letters long,
I sometimes enter with a gong.

All in order from A to Z,
I start with the letter B.

What is the word?

ANSWER: Begins




​


 
Back
Top Bottom