Made with Love

FRISKY Friday @ SELECT(Since 1995- Incall & Outcall) 8 Enlightening Enchantings

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318



sun-and-rain-cloud-md.png
22*
ARIA + CHARLIE + CHLOE + KAILEY + KATIJA + NATASHA + ROMINA + VALENCIA



!!! CHERISHED, RESPECTED & TREASURED !!!


-- The legendary Sweet Arie (A.K.A CANDY CANE) has finally found her way over to us and we are VERY pleased to grace her presence! So little to say here as her reputation speaks volume!!! -- 4pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! SPICY & SEDUCTIVE MEETS SWEET & INNOCENT !!!


-- Gorgeous "Girl Next Door" with a tight toned body, sweet innocent rosy cheeks and incredable stamina!!... Another one of our dazzling delights of whom will steal your heart at first sight!! -- 12pm-6pm (Incall Only)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! TREASURED, IRRESISTIBLE & RACY !!!
CHLOE

-- A super hot sensation with seductive features, an incredable personality and services to thrill ...Chloe, and her tremendous reputation, is extremely excited to show everyone how remarkably sensual and charismatic she really is!!! -- 11pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-9Pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! BREATHTAKING, ENCHANTING & ENTICING!!!


-- New to Select, and an old soul in a young body, this voluptuous vixen is a worldly, sexy, and sassy siren who loves nothing more than to make all of your wildest fantasies come true. When she isn't bent over a desk at the library, this kitty Kat is wild. Let her stimulate your mind and body for hours, with her witty and warm-hearted personality!! --4pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! CUTE, TEMPTING & GRACEFUL !!!


-- Natasha is the cutest girl you will ever meet. With a smile that is full of mischief matched by intriguing blue eyes, this girl is a striking beauty...This girl is the REAL DEAL with so much to offer!! --11am-3pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --4pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!


-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --1Pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137




RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
Most of you have two eyes. I only have one.
Most of you have eyeballs. I do not.
Your eyes aren’t dangerous, neither are mine.
But all together, I am extremely dangerous.
You can see things with your eyes.
I can’t see anything, even though the air is clear where my eye is.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW


Yesterdays Riddle:

For some, I am used to get around.
I never even touch the ground.
Sometimes I fall and sometimes I float,
If I’m in the air, then take note.

What am I?


ANSWER: A BOAT




​


 
Back
Top Bottom