Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
21*
ALICIA + CHARLIE + MARISSA + NIKITA + PAIGE(FINALLY BACK) + PARISSA + ROMINA + VALENCIA
================================================== ============
!!! NEXT WEEK !!!
!!! ROMINA--MARKHAM(TUESDAY)!!!
!!! VALENCIA--AIRPORT(THURSDAY)!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & DELECTABLE!!!
--Very open minded and outgoing... Her LOVE for sensual adventures and exploring new sexual height is just the beginning with this sweet,soft natured darling!!!... ABSOLUTELY UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE!!!--5pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SPICY & SEDUCTIVE MEETS SWEET & INNOCENT !!!
-- Gorgeous "Girl Next Door" with a tight toned body, sweet innocent rosy cheeks and incredable stamina!!... Another one of our dazzling delights of whom will steal your heart at first sight!! -- 12pm-8pm (Incall Only)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!
-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--8pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!
-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --5pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! FINALLY BACK !!!
!!! NAUGHTY, PROVOCATIVE & RISQUE !!!
-- Amazing service from an absolute sweetheart!...Very passionate and playful, this tall blonde beauty will keep you coming back for more and more and more and more! --8pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!
-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --4pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! MARKHAM NEXT TUESDAY !!!
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --7pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! AIRPORT NEXT THURSDAY!!!
!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!
-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --1Pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
Most of you have two eyes. I only have one.
Most of you have eyeballs. I do not.
Your eyes aren’t dangerous, neither are mine.
But all together, I am extremely dangerous.
You can see things with your eyes.
I can’t see anything, even though the air is clear where my eye is.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
For some, I am used to get around.
I never even touch the ground.
Sometimes I fall and sometimes I float,
If I’m in the air, then take note.
What am I?
ANSWER: A BOAT
; 09-24-2015 at 11:03 PM.