Made with Love

Fun Songs About Sex

Desire Evaline

Well-known member
Advertiser
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
110
I figured I would have a bit of fun and start a thread dedicated to songs related to sex.

My first submission :


Yeah I did! :wink2::YMPARTY:
 



I thought theres no use getting, into heavy petting
It only leads to trouble and, seat wetting

Now all I want to know, is how to go
I've tasted blood and I want more...

312da6DAGO-6.png


Should I start a new save the toast movement? I'm open to suggestions for alternative morning delicacies.
 
Desire Evaline said:
Should I start a new save the toast movement? I'm open to suggestions for alternative morning delicacies.

Yes do so please :PEACE:
 
bluebro69 said:
English Muffins
Bagels
Pop Tarts
Toaster Pastries
Crumpets

We would call these 'All carbs, all the time... Or inuendos in bed'!
 


This song made me smile. I've never had a bang on an apartment wall (just the floor from the person at my old apartment), but I did find my volume a couple of years back (I don't think she was impressed with me that night). Now I have to mentally remind myself to be friendly to those in the next apartment or room at times. :blush2::unknw::wink2: I could say it's not my fault, but it totally is.
 
[video=youtube_share;wv-34w8kGPM]https://youtu.be/wv-34w8kGPM[/video]
 
Back
Top Bottom