Made with Love

MIRAGE Genevieve @Mirage Cute College Type

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I went to see Genevieve. She's a Mirage VIP, but there is currently a promo for regular rates. I had a great time with Genevieve, but I'm not sure if her VIP status is justified in the eyes of the client. My review will explain my thoughts.

I looked at her pics and knew that I had to see her. The pics are temporary pics and from the backgrounds, perhaps she worked at a spa before?
drop-genevieve.jpg

Meeting her in person was not a disappointment. She has an exotic cute face, bleach blond hair, tanned body, and a lean firm body with long legs. Just my type! Genevieve is very personable and easy to carry a conversation. After a shower, I meet up with her in the bedroom where she undressed her skimpy lingerie to reveal that magnificent all natural body. Some caressing and then she hovered over me while kissing my body. I don't participate much with MPAs, but the moves remind me of an MPA. It was working. I was getting aroused.

I then leaned in for a kiss. Genevieve turned her face and said that she had just recovered from a flu so there would be no kissing. Ok, if I couldn't kiss her in the traditional sense, I'll kiss her below, which I did. She seemed to enjoy it and got wet. She stopped I think before she got too aroused. So now it was my turn to be pampered. But alas, comes out the condom. I asked if a bbbj was possible. Genevieve said that only cbj (in a nice way). Okay, cbj it is. It was enjoyable, but a bbbj would've been preferred by me.

On to the main event. Genevieve was very active in CG and seemed to be enjoying it lots. Mish was good too. She was all into the action. Unfortunately I had to hold myself back from leaning in and kissing her in the heat of the moment. Doggie was sensational with that perky bum in the air. Reverse CG was awesome too. We did MPOS until I couldn't hold out and finished in the condom. We chatted for a bit before time was up.

Physically, Genevieve was my type. Active participation during the main event was fantastic. The only thing lacking was no lfk/dfk and no bbbj. I have a feeling that this wasn't ymmv, but who knows. With the no kissing and no bbbj, I'm not sure from a client point of view, that she is VIP material (there is currently a promo for regular rates), But that's the agency's call.

If you're looking for an athletic lean firm body, cute college type girl who is personable and gets into the main event (and don't mind the lack of kissing or bbbj), then you'll be happy you met Genenieve.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I slowed down after no kissing and completely aborted after cbj LOL....:don'twantto-see:/

Z
IMG_4455.JPG

will remain parked and covered just like Kirk Jr. was. HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
From her pics I would have been tempted to to give her a try but would have been disappointed as you were. There will probably be some adjustments needed if she's coming from the spas though it would be wise imo for Mirage to be clear about her service levels to future clients.

Glad you were able to make the best of it KL. Thanks for sharing.

About this Discussion

15 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom