Made with Love

Happy DYNGUSDAY!!!!

papasmerf

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2010
Messages
33,614
https://www.dyngusday.com

[h=6]SMIGUS DYNGUS[/h] [h=4]Welcome to Dyngus Day USA & Dyngus Day Buffalo...
The Dyngus Day Capital of the World![/h]


Dyngus Day, the annual post-Lenten bash, attracts tens of thousands to Buffalo, New York to celebrate spring, show Polish pride, flirt with pussy willows and listen to the best polka bands in the nation.



DyngusDayBuffalo.com is your home for Dyngus history & traditions, up-to-date schedules and information about the Dyngus Day Parade in the Historic Polonia District.



Dyngus Day always falls on the Monday after Easter. In 2019, Dyngus Day will take place on Monday, April 22nd. Activities in the Buffalo-Niagara region have expanded to one week of eve
 
LOL
I thought it was code for dumb shit day!!!
guess i should have opened the link.
Oh wait I am glad I did not open it.

DILLIGAF
 
DILLIGAF;n1468020 said:
LOL
I thought it was code for dumb shit day!!!
guess i should have opened the link.
Oh wait I am glad I did not open it.

DILLIGAF

Actually all the link does is explain the day and tradition.......As for it being gay I guess that idea floats Pricks boat.....So he never read the link either.
 
papasmerf;n1468021 said:
Actually all the link does is explain the day and tradition.......As for it being gay I guess that idea floats Pricks boat.....So he never read the link either.

I don't want to go anywhere near Pricks boat!!! LOL
now we are going to find all the older board members.
Anyone remember Walter Osternack on the Ed Sullivan show?
God I hated that freaking accordion music!

DILLIGAF
 
DILLIGAF;n1468022 said:
I don't want to go anywhere near Pricks boat!!! LOL
now we are going to find all the older board members.
Anyone remember Walter Osternack on the Ed Sullivan show?
God I hated that freaking accordion music!

DILLIGAF

We were a Lawrence Welk family
 
Dier;n1468034 said:
What's a pussy willow?.
pussy-willow-salix-discolor-c2a9-kim-smith-2013.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom