Made with Love

How did you hobby without review sites?.

Use to take phone numbers from washroom stalls. (...for a good time call)
Also back of a couple of newspapers would have listings.
 
I made a mistake once by cruising Church and Wellesley----------- Bad mistake and too embarrassed to share.
 
Newspaper personal ads, yellow pages, street girls. Had almost as much fun then as I do now LOL
 
It was horrible prior to Terb. The ladies would treat the clients like total trash not to mention the danger of the pimp hiding in another room. It was actually safer to pick up ladies on the street than deal with walking into an unknown confined room.
 
KingJ said:
Must have cost you tons of dough and blue balls.

I dare anyone to say the truth on how many bad experiences they had and how much they lost the last couple of years.
 
Back
Top Bottom