Made with Love

How lazy are you?.

Dier

Reviewer
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
529
Examples required.

I am so lazy I never cook and prefer takeouts.
 
^Lol.. @Dier your profile pic is the cutest:) I too hate cooking, love take out or dining at a restaurant. Hate exercise, but love long walks...so how lazy am I? To some very, to others, maybe not so much. If I had my way, I'd spend much of my days in bed eating bon bons and other treats:wink2: and watching movies, that is fun to me.
 
I'm so lazy, my pizza shop has a fob so they don't have to buzz up.
I'm so lazy, everything I need is within arms reach of my spot on the couch and on my bed. The only thing missing is the toilet. I've already considered Depends but I'm not there. Yet...
I'm so lazy, I have everything I need to survive for a week in my purse that I carry everywhere.
I'm have so many of these truths but I'm too lazy to type them all out...

smiles, cat
 
to lazy to read the thread

so lazy I seldom use capitols or periods

and let's not even talk sipll check
 
Not as lazy as my old man. He couldn't keep a job for most of his life.
 
I am so lazy that my favourite position to finish is my date on top because there is a Lily rule: the one on top clean up lol.

My favourite motto is :'' Never stand what you can sit,never sit when you can lie down and never stay awake when you can sleep...''

That was my mantra when I had babies and it made me stay sane thru it...
 
I try not to be lazy. At home I walk or bike to stores when possible. I love to cook, but I hate cleaning, my place is a mess. And I hate home repair... Especially when my wife want to change light fixtures.
 
175115-Happiness-Is-A-Day-On-The-Couch.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom