Made with Love

Humpday@Minx ♡ Beautiful ANISSA at Airport + Busty Asian LENA in Markham ♡

Minx Escorts

Well-known member
Advertiser
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
2,363
GsG7.jpg






​



WEDNESDAY at MINX COMPANIONS



One of the most beautiful women on our roster
Inside and out
Pre-booking highly recommended

AIRPORT
11am to 7pm
0aPW.jpg

.................


She's back!!!!
Naturally busty Asian babe and sweet to boot
She really aims to please

PREBOOKING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
MARKHAM
11am to 7pm

pq1H.jpg


.................

LOOKING AHEAD TO THURSDAY


Abella AIRPORT

Alexa MARKHAM

Anissa AIRPORT

Kayla MARKHAM


Larissa AIRPORT

Tyler MARKHAM


................

MINX NEWS

NEW

Brand New To our Industry
Sexy And absolutely stunning
Perfect Little Body
Persian Beauty!!!!
Services that we all want..
She is a student so her shifts will be limited and so will her daily clientele

I believe we hit the jack pot with Tyler
I'm sure you will all agree.

Photo-shoot Wed @1.30pm
On schedule Thursday and Friday

I was gonna post a selfie but i figure my word is good enough til WED Pics Come out..
Pre book her today, thank me on Thursday!!!
Bold statement yes , but I'm that confident


Julian

........
MORE MINX NEWS

Out-calls available featuring all our Beautiful Minx Babes
New Number OUT-CALL ONLY
647-691-5491


[email protected] (email for inquires)

www.minx-companions.com
Look for out-call Page for more details


...............


GsG7.jpg
​
 
Back
Top Bottom