Made with Love

I saw my first grey hair on my sideburns, should i worry my dick hair will also develop these syndromes?.

Sexy! And yes, they spread. Shave off all your body hair pronto. Nip it in the bud and all that jazz. Only cure is SO MUCH SEX that you don’t care about trivial matters.
 
Well Andrew, I wouldn't worry, grey hair hair can be attractive, but what is most attractive are those who grow old gracefully. By that I mean, embrace all the changes that come with growing older, acceptance and confidence are far more attractive qualities than any physical ones. And there are far worse syndromes you could have, one would be, seeing illusions of tattoo's on women's pussies .:biggrin2::wink2:
 
The greying starts at the top and works it's way down. Head, chest and downward.
Personally I do not worry about it. I have such a dazzling smile that no one notices my grey hair. :)
Honest
 
Back
Top Bottom