Made with Love

Interested in gangbang?

4Times said:
If Gerri is involved she will wear 3-4 guys down easy. LOL. Horniest woman I've ever met. Just had her visit me in a hotel in Victoria. Insatiable PSE service. If you guys could get her in town she would be a great selection.

You lucky bastard. She's got a 'I dare you to fuck me look'!

Auggie said:
Gangbang or orgy, I've enjoyed both. It doesn't matter to me if it's one woman taking on five guys or if it's five women with five guys, there is non-stop action happening.
Let's make it happen! :-D

yea lets make it happen? :lol: Which ladies are interested?

I will attend but only if Hof, Iambad and Zombie are the other sausages in the room. Plus I need a few Asian ladies as part of the festivities as well. There will also have to be a strict NO SWORD CROSSING rule that will have to be strictly enforced and adhered too. Penalty for violators will have to be castration!

As for Gerri, I want her all to myself, outstanding form young lady!

4Times said:
If Gerri is involved she will wear 3-4 guys down easy. LOL. Horniest woman I've ever met. Just had her visit me in a hotel in Victoria. Insatiable PSE service. If you guys could get her in town she would be a great selection.

LOL...you know it 4Times:)

Gerri looks great, but I want a local girl.

I bet Becky would be into a gangbang. She'd wear 10 guys out easily, she was a fantastic addition to the Harlot orgy.

Auggie said:

I bet Becky would be into a gangbang. She'd wear 10 guys out easily, she was a fantastic addition to the Harlot orgy.

If Gerri wants to fly here we wont have any problem with it :D

So far none of the ladies interested in this idea. Sad!

Auggie said:

I started reading this thread to chime in that I'm interested... apparently you guys know me too well :) And yes, I'm SO in for this.

Jawbone said:
I will attend but only if Hof, Iambad and Zombie are the other sausages in the room. Plus I need a few Asian ladies as part of the festivities as well. There will also have to be a strict NO SWORD CROSSING rule that will have to be strictly enforced and adhered too. Penalty for violators will have to be castration!

As for Gerri, I want her all to myself, outstanding form young lady!

Are you sure that you want to be in a room naked with me and a bunch of women?
no homo

Back
Top Bottom