Made with Love

Is it still FS if only a strap on is used ?

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

I was just looking at adds for Kinkden and see they don't allow FS in their dungeon but then I see a picture of a Domme sporting a strap on . How fine can the hair be split here ? I 'm wondering if she fucks people but claims it's not FS cause there's no pulse :lol: .

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
smylee52 said:

I was just looking at adds for Kinkden and see they don't allow FS in their dungeon but then I see a picture of a Domme sporting a strap on . How fine can the hair be split here ? I 'm wondering if she fucks people but claims it's not FS cause there's no pulse :lol: .
FS (ie, full service) is a term that was coined to refer to BJ+penis-in-vagina penetration, as opposed to the limited BJ or HJ services only.

So, keeping the etymologie of the terms in mind, there's no contradiction or splitting hair in saying that FS isn't offered but strapon play is.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
GenevieveLajoie said:
FS (ie, full service) is a term that was coined to refer to BJ+penis-in-vagina penetration, as opposed to the limited BJ or HJ services only.

So, keeping the etymologie of the terms in mind, there's no contradiction or splitting hair in saying that FS isn't offered but strapon play is.

Cool . So when I put my dick into sub's bum I can say " No worries Gen told me it's only FS if I put it in your pussy or mouth . Thanks :great: .

Top Bottom