Made with Love

Is it worth visiting a dentist?. What If You Stopped Brushing Your Teeth Forever?

A lot of rotten teeth from those who lived past 30 I suspect.

Wasn't there a famous American Pres. who had wooden teeth, and church bells were used to cover the screams of people have their rotten teeth pulled out ?


It seems to me that without proper care, we would now out live them.
 
Last edited:
Macon said:
Ask your doctor if you can.




Just a slight humor.


My doctor, and assume all in Canada, always checks to see that I am taking care of my teeth, because they know just how important having healthy teeth is to our health.
 
ROBERTSON said:
My doctor, and assume all in Canada, always checks to see that I am taking care of my teeth, because they know just how important having healthy teeth is to our health.

Humour?.
 
DannyDevito said:

Nope,...
My, and anybody else's health, shouldn't be.


Mind you, if one treats their health as something to joke about, that's what your health will end up being.
 
Back
Top Bottom