Made with Love

Just ended an unstable relationship

Canada-Man

Reviewer
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
2,289
My unstable relationship ended in 2017. met this girl in 2006. it was a friend with benefits thing we met for sex at her place one a week. in the summer of 2012. we decided to get closer(i think) she asked me to pay for a cellphone bill which I paid for which is under my name. in the fall of 2012 she got sick with her tonsils.

In 2013 after her tonsil surgery we only see each other every 2 weeks at her place for sex for 30 minutes to 1 hour this last up to 2017. from 2013-2017 every time we had sex she refused to kiss saying she does not want to spread whatever she has to me. before 2012 we french kiss during sex.

She also says she is taking some medicine. from 2013-2017 every time I ask her about her health, every time I try to talk to her she only gives one-word responses or doesn't answer. when I text her she barely respond.

When I ask her to go on a date or spend time at my place even for one night she constantly says she is busy or have to work to pay bills. around 2015-2016 she claims she is looking for a new place to rent I tried asking her to spend more time with me it's the same excuses I am too busy one day when I ask her to spend a night with me she says it is too far (we both live in the city of Toronto). in the summer of 2017 she went to Hong Kong without telling me for a month.

When she returned she asked to disconnect the phone i was paying for since 2012 and transferred ownership of another phone I was paying for to her cousin the last time we meet we had sex (with no kissing due to same excuses mentioned before) on Sept 30th. 2 weeks later I called she didn't pick up I called her cousin he told me she went back to Hong Kong without telling me.
 
I think she wanted to be alone and gave you hints that it's over. But like most men including myself we didn't read between the lines and kept hoping for a miracle which didn't happen.

Move on and find another trim, she is not worth your time or energy.
 
and i left out something. she refused to tell me her birthday. she had no problem allowing me to pay her cell phone bills
 
I just remembered I left out something again in 2012 she promised to visit my mother after she had tonsil surgery. from 2013-2016 it was "I am busy" "I have too much work" while having no problem letting me paying her cell phone bills
 
Canada-Man said:
I just remembered I left out something again in 2012 she promised to visit my mother after she had tonsil surgery. from 2013-2016 it was "I am busy" "I have too much work" while having no problem letting me paying her cell phone bills

3 years to figure out she wan't good for you?.



Man almost happened to me but caught on a few days before commitment.
 
Pital said:
3 years to figure out she wan't good for you?.



Man almost happened to me but caught on a few days before commitment.


in the summer of 2012 she asked me to pay her cellphone bills.. this lasted until summer of 2017.

if i never paid her phone bills i would have ended the relationship a long time ago
 
Canada-Man said:
in the summer of 2012 she asked me to pay her cellphone bills.. this lasted until summer of 2017.

if i never paid her phone bills i would have ended the relationship a long time ago

Why did you pay for her phone bills?. Did she give you free sex for that?.
 
Canada-Man said:
in the summer of 2012 she asked me to pay her cellphone bills.. this lasted until summer of 2017.

if i never paid her phone bills SHE would have ended the relationship a long time ago

Fixed that quote!
 
Update:

so I accidentally found out that she returned to Canada i had to delete her whats app number after she uploaded a pic of her self in the avatar. i thought she left Canada and not returning and stopped using her Canadian phone number. did a google search on her number, in August she placed an ad on a Chinese website advertising a room for rent for students. i thought she found a man in Hong Kong, China and never returning to Canada with the help of her sister and relatives. looks like that failed.
 
Update:

so I accidentally found out that she returned to Canada i had to delete her whats app number after she uploaded a pic of her self in the avatar. i thought she left Canada and not returning and stopped using her Canadian phone number. did a google search on her number, in August she placed an ad on a Chinese website advertising a room for rent for students. i thought she found a man in Hong Kong, China and never returning to Canada with the help of her sister and relatives. looks like that failed.

C-M, you are screwed, Yiounthink mand analyze too much, End it is my advice,
 
Back
Top Bottom