Made with Love

Kevin Spacey comes out of the closet.

50cents

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
515
Kevin Spacey opened up about a longstanding Hollywood rumor when he came out as gay Sunday night.

Amid accusations from Anthony Rapp, the “American Beauty” star revealedthat he has has relationships with men and women throughout his life.

“This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life. I know that there are stories out there about me and that some have been fueled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy. As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women,” Spacey said.

“I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man. I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behavior.”

Late Sunday, Rapp accused Spacey of trying to seduce him when he was 14.

Spacey hinted at his sexuality at the 2017 Tony Awards in June during an opening skit with Whoopi Goldberg, who came “out of a closet” on stage.


“Whoopi, how long have you been in that closet?” Spacey asked.

“Well, Kevin, it depends on who you ask,” Goldberg responded.
In drag as “Sunset Boulevard’s” Norma Desmond, Spacey began the lyrics “I’m coming out” before pausing.
“No, wait, no,” he said.
 
Why anyone these days feels the need to "come out" I don't understand. I'd hope that anyone would feel secure enough to just live with their chosen sexuality, It's no one else's business. Be you and be with who you choose...as long as you're not diddling kids or animals, I'll never judge, as it's none of my business.
 
Yeah, too bad Spacey decided to "come out" RIGHT when he was accused for committing child molestation. Funny huh? It's like he used "coming out" as a convenient diversion tool to manipulate the situation so that his terrible actions of molesting a 14-year old appears less bad than it is.

"Oh I molested a 14-year old? That's because I'm gay. HOW DARE YOU judge me for my sexual orientation". Patietic.

I will NOT welcome Kevin Spacey in ANY LGBT spaces.
 
I can't believe it took this long for him to come out. There were so many rumors about him hooking up with college guys when he was filming a movie on the UT campus back in the early 2000's.
 
Yep.....yet another example of someone playing the gay card (or race card, or gender card, or religion card). This is why we can't have real conversations about real issues.

This is Kevin Spacey we're talking about, a well-famous actor that makes a shitton of income. You cannot make a sound comparison with that to the systemic forms of oppression that LGBTQ people experience through compared to cis heterosexual men.

And secondly using one's identity to justify a serious crime like pedophilia is different from using one's identity to justify why you have been fired in the workplace because your boss is overly religious and homophobic.

If anything, I would be more concerned about violently queerphobic groups like Westboro Baptist Church or "Heterosexual Pride/Awareness" utilizing Kevin's Spacey's "coming out" as ammunition to oppress LGBT people even more.
 
Kevin Spacey's application to be gay was denied by the gay community.
 
It never ends, people piling on but why take it at the start. When I was a young man, I was visiting a hospital. I was in a waiting room by myself, I believe I was 16 or so. This older gentleman walked in and although there were many empty seats he chose to sit next too me and commenced telling me about his sick wife and he's so worried she will not pull through.

5 minutes in, he puts his hand on my knee as he's talking and starts gently squeezing. At this point I got up, looked him straight in the eye and told him "go fuck yourself" and walked away.

That's all it took. I know, not everyone knows how to take the bull by the horn but there is no need to be a victim and ever give up control.
 
'Betcha the ole' closet is looking pretty darn cozy to little Kev right about now. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
 
demien3k5 said:
'Betcha the ole' closet is looking pretty darn cozy to little Kev right about now. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Yeah, I bet he is a real douche-bag. He just has that look about him.
 
Back
Top Bottom