Made with Love

Latest posts not showing

i fixed it i went to the "filter" part on the top right now i can see the latest postings
 
On my mobile it’s here A9980DCF-0911-46DB-BFA6-1B33FAD61DA9.jpeg
 
JennyT;n1467443 said:
On my mobile it’s here

NOPE - Still not working.
When I open the filter I get the time box and the show box
but it does not show the other two boxes "sort by" and "order"

DILLIGAF
 
DILLIGAF;n1467493 said:
NOPE - Still not working.
When I open the filter I get the time box and the show box
but it does not show the other two boxes "sort by" and "order"

DILLIGAF

The "filter" will work until you read or reply to a post, then it forgets.
 
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have contacted the support and also are looking into it ourselves.
This is a priority task.
 
As far as it shows on my desktop and mobile, the latest posts are arranged by the last date replied.
And the "today's" posts show normal.
I will keep an eye on it to make sure it's working properly.
 
Back
Top Bottom