Made with Love

Many Missing Members

Baz

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
1,853
I notice many missing members. Papasmerf, Madman and many others I was so use to seeing pop up in the lobby.
 
Baz, how the hell are you dude? How's Ida?

Hi Analme, I'm ok considering I've lost a wonderful woman. I'm not referring to Ida, Ida has begun her new life and that is officially over and done. Cynthia, whom I've been seeing for quite some time now has decided to leave me just before the holidays and I'm heart broken over it. I'm not defeated and I'll attempt to pick up the pieces and start again.
 
giphy.gif
 
Hi Analme, I'm ok considering I've lost a wonderful woman. I'm not referring to Ida, Ida has begun her new life and that is officially over and done. Cynthia, whom I've been seeing for quite some time now has decided to leave me just before the holidays and I'm heart broken over it. I'm not defeated and I'll attempt to pick up the pieces and start again.

She catch you hobbying Baz?...........You can tell us.

We will keep it a secret. Promise...
 
She catch you hobbying Baz?...........You can tell us.

We will keep it a secret. Promise...

No Maurice, I have yet to partake in the forbidden fruit. I will admit at times I've been very tempted but have yet to give into my lust.
 
I was kidnapped by a rogue smerf who held me captive so he can play with my feet, dirty bastard!
 
Back
Top Bottom