Made with Love

Miley Cyrus ditches shocking antics for toned down, emotional Billboard Awards performance

SmoothOperator

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
20
Miley Cyrus promised she's toned down her shocking antics and the star stayed true to her promise at Sunday Night's Billboard Music Awards.
Even Cyrus' family noted the change in demeanor at this year's award show for the former Disney star when her sister Noah Cyrus introduced her "for the first time in years with pants on."



200.webp


 
Wow she looks normal and attractive. What a nice change but will it last?.
 
It looked like Miley was trying to be 'Lady Gaga Junior' again, on the Billboard Music Awards. She seems to have ditched the 'trailer trash' look for 'Grand Ole Opry'. No one remembers her as Ruthie in the Tim Burton Film "Big Fish" anymore.
 
Reality is, if she wants to have staying power in the business, she needs to attract an older audience.

Her original persona does not in the long term sell concert tickets.
 
Her little sister :unknw:



@ Anto: Based on the Youtube static frame, her sister Noah looks like 'every chick on Campus PD'. She's on the 'red carpet' of an awards show, but dressed like she's being lectured by a cop, for public intoxication. If that's her fancy clothes, I would not go there'. She has that 'sock on the door handle' look of a townie 'known by all' in the dormitory of some university in smalltown, USA.
 
Reality is, if she wants to have staying power in the business, she needs to attract an older audience.

Her original persona does not in the long term sell concert tickets.

Lol, seriously.....it isn't the "older crowd" that buys tickets, especially to hear/see singers in Miley's age bracket, it is the millennials and younger, who do. Change is good, most artists/performers/singers, change their style/looks, why do you think Madonna has lasted so long, it isn't because of her voice. Even singers as "conventional"as Celine Dion, changes up her image from time to time. They don't do it though to attract "older" audiences, though.It's simply a part of what it takes to be relevant.
 
It's not very easy to get rid of your reputation or style. Would you like to watch her like this?.
 
^Yes....because I don't care what a singer looks like, as long as they're song and voice are to my liking I'll listen. Her new song Malibu, is nice, so I listen:)
 
She is looking eggy.

DZjeXgOW4AIxVU1.jpg:large



Then getting spanked.



She likes it so shows her approval.

Miley-Cyrus-Easter-Photoshoot-5.jpg
 
She got married but.

Miley Cyrus has said that marrying Liam Hemsworth has not stopped her from being “a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community.”

The “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” singer told Vanity Fair that she and her husband are “redefining, to be fucking frank, what it looks like for someone that’s a queer person like myself to be in a hetero relationship.”

Cyrus, who came out as pansexual in 2015 and as gender-neutral in 2017, added: “A big part of my pride and my identity is being a queer person.

“What I preach is: People fall in love with people, not gender, not looks, not whatever. What I’m in love with exists on almost a spiritual level.”

“It has nothing to do with sexuality,” she explained. “Relationships and partnerships in a new generation—I don’t think they have so much to do with sexuality or gender.

“Sex is actually a small part, and gender is a very small, almost irrelevant part of relationships.”

The 26-year-old American star said this was true of her marriage to Hemsworth, despite it seeming like a a relationship between two straight people to the uninitiated.

“Like my favourite woman in the world, Hillary Clinton, says: We’re stronger together,” said Cyrus. “That’ll make me get emotional. That’s what she meant by it.

“Like, who gives a fuck if he’s a guy, if I’m a girl, or if he was a woman—who gives a fuck? We really are stronger together. One is the loneliest number.”

The singer reiterated that her wedding in December, which saw her don a white dress, did not take anything from her identity as a proudly queer person.

“Being someone who takes such pride in individuality and freedom, and being a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community, I’ve been inspired by redefining again what a relationship in this generation looks like,” she said.

“Sexuality and gender identity are completely separate from partnership.

“I wore a dress on my wedding day because I felt like it, I straightened my hair because I felt like it, but that doesn’t make me become some instantly ‘polite hetero lady.’ (PS: Straight women are badass, too.)”

Cyrus said her relationship with Hemsworth was “very special to me, it is my home.”

“I feel less misplaced when we are in the same room, no matter where that is, but just because something changes in my relationship doesn’t mean something has to drastically change in my individuality,” she said.
miley_cyrus_marrying_liam_hemsworth_less_queer_.jpg



https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/02/21/miley-cyrus-marrying-liam-hemsworth-less-queer/amp/
 
Sorry, and probably get a lot of abuse, like I care,...but I call BULL SHIT, on her speech/publicity stunt..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom