Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
Hey guys, we're very happy to introduce the lovely , our newest addition:
"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jolene Faire L'Amour an upscale exotic independent companion with tropical flavours & enchanting looks. Escape to paradise with me. I would love to take you to the place where your every dream becomes a reality."
Here's our schedule for the rest of this week:
Madeline Swann
Azura Rose
Tgirl Stephanie Scarlet
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jolene Faire L'Amour an upscale exotic independent companion with tropical flavours & enchanting looks. Escape to paradise with me. I would love to take you to the place where your every dream becomes a reality."
Here's our schedule for the rest of this week:
Madeline Swann
Azura Rose
Tgirl Stephanie ScarletAs always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!