Made with Love

MONDAY @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall) Chloe + Peyton + Savanna

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


-5*
TODAY (MONDAY)
CHLOE + PEYTON(NEW)+ SASVANNA



!!! TREASURED, IRRESISTIBLE & RACY !!!
CHLOE
https://www.selectcompanyescorts.com/chloe.php
-- A super hot sensation with seductive features, an incredable personality and services to thrill ...Chloe, and her tremendous reputation, is extremely excited to show everyone how remarkably sensual and charismatic she really is!!! -- 11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! NEW TO SELECT !!!
!!! YOUNG, CONTAGIOUS & SUPER FINE !!!


-- A former "Figure Skater" and toned to the T, this petite firecracker is easygoing, thoughtful and sophisticated. A fantastically contagious smile; A great firm bum; and nice perky breast are just a few of her other assets!!..Peytons' trademark is her red rim glasses, red heals, pencil skirt and white see through blouse...Yes, the sexy and seductive teacher of whom we all fantasized over.!--7pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!


-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --2:30m-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am always with you
But commonly forgotten.
You use me constantly,
And can sometimes be rotten.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I saw the dead bring forth the living. I saw the living bring forth the dead. Who or what did I see?

ANSWER:A funeral


​


 
Back
Top Bottom