Made with Love

Monday @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall)...Cora + Nikita + Parissa + Reanne

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


-11*


TODAY(MONDAY):
CORA + NIKITA + PARISSA + REANNE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!


-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! --2pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!


-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --2pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!


-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!


-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I can be told and can make you crazy,
Most people don’t like me and think I’m harmful.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I cannot hear or even see,
But sense light and sounds there may be,
Sometimes I end up on a hook,
I can be combined with a book.

What am I?

ANSWER:A worm



​


 
Back
Top Bottom