Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY(MONDAY):
CHLOE + IRENA + KAILEY + ROMINA + SAVANNA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! TREASURED, IRRESISTIBLE & RACY !!!
CHLOE
-- A super hot sensation with seductive features, an incredable personality and services to thrill ...Chloe, and her tremendous reputation, is extremely excited to show everyone how remarkably sensual and charismatic she really is!!! -- 11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --2pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!
-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 2pm-10pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!
-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --11am-10:30pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am only useful when I’m full,
Yet I am always full of holes.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case from which I am never released. Yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?
ANSWER:Pencil lead.